photography for every occasion

Canandaigua, NY
Please see examples of my work at www.maureenmchenryphotography.com I Specialize in maternity, newborn/children, family, special occasions, boudoir, sporting events and stock photographs. I will come to your home, meet you at the park or we can stay in your backyard. I strongly believe children are more relaxed in their own environment or out having fun with their family. Which will lead to a nicer photo. 2009 Session fees:$50.00 ~ 1 hour session at a location of your choice, or I can make some suggestions. ~ as many people as you like~ post session photo editing~ photos published on my web site ~ Easy ordering thru my web site Please contact me with any questions you may have. Thank you Maureen

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kershaw Park Canandaigua NY

No comments: